We provide an extensive range of activities to give our students a broad and balanced education. A great emphasis is placed on an academic and social balance. We offer:
- Sports: basketball, athletics, soccer, gaelic football, box-fit, yoga, and a cardio equipped gym
- Residential Activities: such as outdoor pursuits, retreats and personal development courses.
- Music and drama production: Musicals and a GLAM club.
- Art club and art therapy
- Homework club and supervised study programme
- Student representative council
- Projects and competitions such as YSI, GAISCE, Junior Achievement Awards and Eco UNESCO
- Emmanuel Choir
- Arts Club
- Green School Committee
Our school boasts some of the best educational and recreational facilities including a designated project and technology room, a modern library, a computer room with broadband facilities, a home economics kitchen, a science laboratory, a language laboratory, a career guidance office, an oratory, a parents room, a state of the art lecture room, a lunch room, an assembly hall with a stage, an outdoor basketball court, an athletics field and a cardio equipped gym.